Ten Senses (M) Sdn. Bhd. (“us, “we, “our, “or “Ten Senses“) operates the www.twincitymarathon.com website (the “Service“).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
“Cookies” are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
“Data Processors” (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” (or “User“) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
“Location Data” means data collected about a Users location when engaging with the Service.
“Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified or contacted from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
“Service” is the www.twincitymarathon.com website operated by Ten Senses.
“Usage Data” is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data, which may include, but is not limited to the email address, first name, and last name, phone number, identity card (ID) / passport number, gender, date of birth, nationality, address, state, postal code, city, country, payment details, and Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect Usage Data, which may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store Location Data to provide features of our Service and improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time through your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Ten Senses uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To process your transaction.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have alread purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, Ten Senses may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Ten Senses may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; protect and defend the rights or property of Ten Senses; prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Ten Senses aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Ten Senses relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers“), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. Third-party vendors include but are not limited to Google Analytics.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.